Thursday, August 7, 2008
"One small step for man...."
Okay, the new list has been released, and your name is on it! You get to be on the next space shuttle flight!
Of course, the media is camped out in your yard to get the big interview, and here are some of their questions:
1. What are you most looking forward to about the trip?
2. What part makes you nervous?
3. You're leaving in a month, and you'll be gone for 3 weeks. Anything you'll miss at home?
4. If you get to broadcast one sentence to earth from space, what can you imagine yourself saying?
5. Do you envision any difficulties readjusting to being back home?
Well? What do you say?