Yep, election time is approaching fast.
So in order to REALLY get to know the candidates, let's say you are given the opportunity to visit on
- Monday with Obama
- Tuesday with McCain
- Wednesday with Biden
- Thursday with Palin
- Friday with Ron Paul
1. Play any table game / board game, or outdoor sport (your choice) with each candidate. Which game, and why?
2. Take him or her out to any restaurant you choose, for small talk. Which one, and why?
3. Ask the candidate one hypothetical question, such as "If you were in office and...."
4. Ask the candidate the following question: "What is your favorite....? "
5. Ask one completely random question, your choice.
6. Take the candidate to a national landmark, where you can take it in together, and where you can have a picture made with the candidate. Which landmark?
7. And just for fun, What would you wear??
It will be simpler if you answer each question the same for each candidate/ day of the week. You can wash your outfit each night : )
But if you want to tailor each day differently, feel free.