Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Tune Time



Thanks for all your wise nuggets of truth and fun!

And to not leave that last entry dangling, how about


...might just be too bashful to bubble?

(If that makes no sense to you, please see the last post and the creative responses it evoked.)

Okay, didn't really mean to leave that last post up for two weeks, but I got busy!
On to new horizons....

Here is a fun job for you for this week:


1. Think of a family member (if that doesn't work, think of a friend).


2. Think of something they DO that drives you slightly nuts (don't get too personal.... we don't want to embarrass anyone).

3. Write a song (a verse or two will do) of, um, appreciation : )


Here's an example:

Tim, Tim

Ring, Ring,
I call you and I call you on your cell...
It's true
That you

Are busy but I call to no avail.


Tim, Tim

Ring, Ring,

You used to see I'd called and call me back...

But now
Somehow

You're successfully impossible to track!

Okay, your turn.

1 comment:

Don said...

ode to Ethan

(Oscar Mayer Wiener song)


I want to be the center of attention

I want everyone to look at me

I want to be the center of attention

That is the way that it should be